Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Place

We are loving this new spot of ours. Its an old newly remodeled three bedroom place which fits us well. Its on a wild acre complete with brambly hedges, a busy stream, chestnuts and apple trees. And there's even construction next door. G has a hard time settling down for a nap when there are bulldozers, backhoes, and cement trucks in action.




5 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so excited for you guys- it looks like a really great place. I bet it's great to be in a house- with stream, yard and all! Hope you're well (:

Bill Church said...

what a happy family - we love you all - Poppie

Anonymous said...

What an awesome spot!! Must be delightful to explore!

with joy for you all and hugs too!
AK & UD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys! The property and the house look wonderful. I bet G. is going to have a grand time "exploring" the yard once summer hits.