Girl! I have lots of pictures to fill everyone in on from our Michigan vacation. But we had tell that we are having a girl come December. She was a cutie in the ultrasound, clapping, yawning, tumbling, crossing and uncrossing her ankles. It was delightful to see her. George says, "Momma is growing me a little sister." We are thrilled!
Here are a few pictures of our little girl.
6 comments:
Yeah!!!! We are Soooo thrilled for you guys and for George! That is wonderful news. Miss you guys.
Spencers
Aw...she looks just like her Mom!! ;)
Yay for baby girl Owen!!
So glad to hear things are coming along well. Congrats on the little girl! We're right behind ya... going to find out next Tuesday. BTW, will you all be back in Moscow for Peg's wedding? I'll be there, and would love to see you!
Congratulations! We were so delighted to hear the grand news. Hurrah!
Love,
Naomi
Great blog Jenny, I'm excited to check in on you guys. We had a great time with you- those waffles were yummy. Blessings
Yeah! A girl!
Post a Comment